Image Map

Friday, September 12, 2014

5 Things I'm loving

Hi Lovelies!

Since it's Friday I thought I would share a few of my favorite things! So, let's get to it, shall we?

1. Silhouette Cameo. I am so excited about this!! I'm finally going to be able to make my own die cut stickers!! So excited!!




2.  Halloween washi tape. I'm loving this washi. I think it's so cute! I would love to have this to decorate my planner for October,


3. Sons of Anarchy. I just discovered this show earlier this week. I've heard of it and just thought that I would not like, but the more I watch it the more I like it. 



4. Cooler weather. I'm loving this cooler weather we have been having lately. I hope it sticks around. I am so ready for Fall!! I'm hoping that we get some much needed rain.


5. Organization blogs. There are two organizaion blogs that I love to read every day. I have learned alot about being more organized just from reading these blogs. I highly recommend them. 



What are your favorite things on this wonderful Friday?

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment