Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning Lovelies!

I woke up very grumpy this morning. I think I need more sleep!!!  I sure hope today gets better. Anyway, let get on with Happy Homemaker Monday, shall we?


1. Breakfast time....what's on the plate this morning

Scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of milk

 2. On today's to do list

Laundry
Vacuum
Change bedding
Clean bathrooms
Clean bedrooms
3. Currently reading

Still The Fault in Our Stars. Just started and I am liking it.


 4. On the TV today

Right now I am watching "The Back Up Plan". Love this movie!!

 
5. The weather outside


I am soooo ready for fall!!!!
 

6. On the menu this week

Still working on the menu, but I see meatballs with mashed potatoes and homemade pizza and breadsticks

7. If I have a few minutes to myself, I will

be in the kitchen baking.
 
8. New recipe I tried, or want to make this week

I haven't tried a new recipe in a while. I think it's time to do a pinterest search some time.

 9. Homemaking tip

Can't think of anything yet.

10. From the camera

Just a little something from my shop!



 10. Praying for

My husband as he begins work on another Master's degree.
 
11. Bible verse


Have an awesome Monday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment