Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good evening Lovelies! 

Sorry, that this post is so late, but we had to take The Little to the doctor. Good news..... just a minor sore throat and she will be better soon. 
So, let's get this party stared!!!



1. Breakfast time....what's on the plate this morning

Just a simple bowl of cereal (Apple Cinnamon Cheerios)

 2. On today's to do list

Laundry
Vacuum
Change bedding
Clean bathrooms
Clean bedrooms

3. Currently reading

Gone Girl (my second attempt). I'd like to finish before I see the movie.


 4. On the TV today

Right now I am watching "Sons of Anarchy" and "How I Met Your Mother". Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but after two back to back episodes of SOA I need to watch something funny!


 5. The weather outside


I wish the temps were more fall like. Oh, well, maybe next week.
 

6. On the menu this week

Still working on the menu, but I see meatballs with mashed potatoes and homemade pizza and breadsticks and maybe some chicken stir fry.

7. If I have a few minutes to myself, I will

sitting on the couch, with a blanket and good book.
 
8. New recipe I tried, or want to make this week

I haven't tried a new recipe in a while. I think it's time to do a pinterest search some time.

 9. One of my simple pleasures

Spending time with my hubby and daughter


10. Praying for

My husband as he begins work on another Master's degree.
 
11. Bible verse


Have an awesome Monday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment