Image Map

Saturday, February 21, 2015

13 weeks Pregnant!

Hi Lovelies!!! 

This week I am 13 weeks pregnant! I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat at our next appointment which is on Wednesday. This is going to be exciting because the Little will be able to hear the heartbeat as well.

Baby Center Information for Week 13:

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (about the size of a pea pod) and weighs nearly an ounce.
See what your baby looks like this week.


 

Amniotic sac with fluid: Your baby's urinary tract is now functioning; he's starting to urinate out the amniotic fluid he's been swallowing.
Fingers: Your baby now has his own unique set of fingerprints.
Head: Your baby's head is now more proportional; it's about a third the size of his body.

How your life's changing:

This is the last week of your first trimester, and your risk of miscarriage is now much lower than earlier in pregnancy. Next week marks the beginning of your second trimester, a time of relative comfort for many women who see early pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness and fatigue subside. More good news: Many couples also notice a distinct libido lift around this time. Birth is still months away, but your breasts may have already started making colostrum, the nutrient-rich fluid that feeds your baby for the first few days after birth, before your milk starts to flow

Now for the weekly questions! 

How far along:  

I'm 13 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain:

I haven't weighed yet. I think I'm afraid to see how much I might have gained over the last few days.

Maternity clothes:

I've been wearing them periodically, but I should be in them full time very soon.

Stretch marks:

None

Sleep:

Sleep is beginning to get uncomfortable. I find that I cannot sleep on my back and I have to sleep on either side.

Best moment of the week:

Feeling the baby move a few days ago!! It was such an amazing feeling. It felt like little bubbles popping. The Little can't wait to feel the baby move!

Miss anything:

Absolutely nothing.

Movement:

I felt the baby move a few days ago.

Food cravings:

Peanut butter toast with chocolate chips. So yummy!!

Anything making you queasy:

Every morning I wake queasy and I go to bed feeling queasy. Now I have heartburn at night.

Have you started to show yet:

Yes, definitely starting to show more this week.

 Gender:

I thinks it's a boy.

Labor signs:

None

Belly button (in or out):

In

Weddings rings on or off:

Still on!!

Happy or moody:

I have been feeling very happy and I cannot wait to start decorating the baby's nursery!! 
Looking forward to:

Hearing this little one's heartbeat for the first time at the end of the month.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment