Image Map

Friday, February 6, 2015

11 Weeks pregnant!!

Hi Lovelies!!! 

This week I am 11 weeks pregnant! Our next appointment is February 25th and we still have a blood test to take some time next week.

Later on I will be adding bump photos and I will be adding information from babycenter.com.

How far along:  

I'm 11 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain:

I haven't weighed in a few days

Maternity clothes:

I think this will be happening soon!
 
Stretch marks:

None

Sleep:

Sleep seems to be improving. I still need to get to bed much earlier.

Best moment of the week:

Looking at the ultrasound picture which hanging on the refrigerator.



Miss anything:

Absolutely nothing.

Movement:

None yet and I cannot wait to feel this Little One moving around. 

Food cravings:

BBQ chicken

Anything making you queasy:

Every morning I wake queasy and I go to bed feeling queasy.

Have you started to show yet:

Yes, definitely starting to show more this week.

 Gender:

I thinks it's a boy.

Labor signs:

None

Belly button (in or out):

In
Weddings rings on or off:

Still on!!

Happy or moody:

Some day I am happy and then some days I am very moody. It just depends on the day.

Looking forward to:

Having this baby grow and grow and grow!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment