Image Map

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Currently, Again

Hi Lovelies!!

I hope everyone has been enjoying their day! We have has some gloomy, windy and cooler weather today. I was hoping the 70+ degree weather we have been enjoying lately would continue into the weekend, but sadly it looks like winter is coming back with a vengeance.

Anyway, I thought I would do another Currently post since I cannot think of anything else to write about. Tomorrow I will be posting about my new Erin Condren Life Planner and how I set it up and decorate it for the upcoming week. So, be on the look out for that post sometime tomorrow.

Reading:

Right now I'm reading another Mary Higgins Clark book, "No Place Like Home". I'm alternating between this book and one on my Kindle (PC App), "Twilight's Child" by V.C. Andrews.



Eating: Nothing right now. I did eat some graham cracker dipped in Jiff chocolate peanut butter.

Thinking: Right now I am thinking about my To Do list that seems to grow and grow every day.

Listening to:

Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood.

Watching: I'm watching Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood on Netflix.


Loving: 

That in a few short months we will be a family of four! I'm also loving the beautiful weather we have been having for the past two weeks. I'm sure going to miss it since next week will be very cold!

What are you currently doing?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment