Image Map

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

3 Things That Will Help Any Mom Stay Sane




Hi Lovelies!

Even though I am a SAHM with 2 kids, I still do not a have a routine set. You would think that being a SAHM my house would be clean all day. Well, that's not true, my house is always a mess (I usually clean it at night after the kids are in bed), and there is always a pile of laundry that either needs to be washed or folded and put away. As you can see, I am not perfect, but there are things that I can do to make my days go smoother and to keep the laundry from piling up:


1.  Prepare the night before.

Sometime after dinner and before bedtime, make sure that you are ready for the morning. I sign folders and any other papers. I will pack her lunch when she doesn't want to eat in the cafeteria. I then straighten the living room and dining room and I will clean the kitchen (sometimes I don't do this every night). 

2.  Use your planner.

Have a planner session every week ( I do mine on Sundays) where you write down any appointments, school events, and other important dates. This really does help in the structure of my day.

3. Take time for you.

This is very important, just do something that you enjoy for a few minutes at night. I usually read or I will write in a journal. Recently I have started coloring in an adult coloring book and this has really helped to relax at night right before bed.  

How do you stay sane throughout the day?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment