Image Map

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blogging through the Alphabet

Hi Lovelies!

I ran across this blog last night Through the calm and through the storm. She is doing a blogging through the alphabet challenge. Now, I haven't completed any blogging challenge that I have participated in, so hopefully I will actually complete this one. For this challenge I will be sharing recipes since I love to bake and cook. 

The challenge letter is the first letter of the alphabet "A". What am I doing for the letter "A" you ask? Well, am posting a recipe for Apple pie bites. 




Apple Pie Bites:


Ingredients
  • 1 Package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • 2 Golden Delicious Apples Peeled and Sliced
  • ¼ Cup Butter (divided)
  • ½ Cup Sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Peel and slice apples into thin slices.
  3. Unroll the package of crescent rolls and cut each piece in two.
  4. Place the dough onto a baking sheet.
  5. Layer with butter and sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
  6. Wrap one apple slice into each crescent roll.
  7. Top with more butter and cinnamon and sugar.
  8. Bake for 15 minutes.
 I hope to make these soon. They look so yummy!!!!
 
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment