I ran across this blog last night Through the calm and through the storm. She is doing a blogging through the alphabet challenge. Now, I haven't completed any blogging challenge that I have participated in, so hopefully I will actually complete this one. For this challenge I will be sharing recipes since I love to bake and cook.
The challenge letter is the first letter of the alphabet "A". What am I doing for the letter "A" you ask? Well, am posting a recipe for Apple pie bites.
Apple Pie Bites:
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples Peeled and Sliced
- ¼ Cup Butter (divided)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples into thin slices.
- Unroll the package of crescent rolls and cut each piece in two.
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Layer with butter and sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Wrap one apple slice into each crescent roll.
- Top with more butter and cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.