Image Map

Monday, April 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 4/11/16

Good evening Lovelies, can you believe that Monday is already here and that it's almost over?

I'm actually quite tired today. I was up late last night watching the weather because we were under a tornado warning. I'm just happy that we didn't have go to the shelter last night.

Anyway, it's time to link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.






Breakfast time...what is on your plate this morning

I had some hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, and milk.


On today's to do list

It's a long one with mostly household chores, still working on A's lemonade stand fundraiser for out local library.

Currently reading

Still reading My sister's keeper and thinking about checking out the "Little House" books again.



 On the TV today (Netflix)

Gilmore Girls
The Ranch (Love this and I highly recommend it)
Friends
Family Ties
Seventh Heaven 

The weather outside

Cloudy, windy, and stormy

On the menu this week:

Monday- chicken fried steaks
Tuesday- Baked potatoes, salad
Wednesday- sandwiches, chips
Thursday- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks, salad
Saturday- Roast, potatoes, carrots
Sunday- Beans and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Usually read book or work in my planners.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week

I would love to try this salisbury steak recipe

In the garden

I would love to set up an herb garden, but I have been afraid to.

Homemaking tip 

For me having a morning routine really helps things run smoothly in the mornings. I cannot stress this enough. It saves my sanity.

Visiting with blog friends

Here are a couple of blogs that I love reading!

www.prettyneatliving.com

www.kjaggers.com

These two ladies are absolutely wonderful and always have very interesting content!!

Praying for

Friends and family  

Have a wonderful evening!! I'll talk you tomorrow!

XOXO

~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment