Image Map

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Currently- 4/2/2016





Eating...nothing at the moment, I did however eat a peanut butter and strawberry sandwich

Watching... Gilmore Girls 





Reading... I am about to start Stephen King's 11/22/63. Haven't started yet, but I hope to start reading it tomorrow.






Loving...my life, my husband, and my little girls.

Working...on planner inserts and grab bags for my etsy shop. I hope to release these sometime next week. I'm also working on a meal planner as well.

Listening...the TV, I'm binge watching Gilmore Girls at the moment.

Buying...nothing at the moment.

Planning...still planning my daughter's fundraiser (we had to reschedule this for a later date).

Wondering...actually nothing at the moment

Feeling...Loved, tired, and happy.

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

XOXO

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment