Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday- 4/4/2016

Good evening Lovelies, can you believe that Monday is already here?

I'm actually quite tired today. I was up every two hours with C and A decided to wake up at 6am ( an hour before she needed to be up for school). So, yeah, I'm tired.

Anyway, it's time to link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.






Breakfast time...what is on your plate this morning

I had an egg, cheese, and ham biscuit with some milk. Yummy!

On today's to do list

It's a long one with mostly household chores, working on A's lemonade stand fundraiser for out local library, and a doctor's appointment for both girls later this afternoon.

Currently reading

My sister's keeper



 On the TV today (Netflix)

Gilmore Girls
The Ranch (Love this and I highly recommend it)
Friends

The weather outside

The weather is gorgeous!! It's sunny and warm and I'm loving it

On the menu this week:

Still working on the menu and grocery list. Once I have it together I will post it.

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Usually read a book

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week

I haven't tried anything new yet. I hope to find some new recipes next week

In the garden

Don't have a garden, however, I do think we need to start one.

Homemaking tip 

I don't have one at the moment. 

Visiting with blog friends

Here are a couple of blogs that I love reading!

www.prettyneatliving.com

www.kjaggers.com

These two ladies are absolutely wonderful and always have very interesting content!!

Praying for

Friends and family  

Have a wonderful evening!! I'll talk you tomorrow!

XOXO

~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment