Image Map

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Show and Tell Sunday

Hi Lovelies!!

 I cannot believe today is the last day of July and that tomorrow is the first day of August. It's crazy to think that my daughter will be staring the 1st grade in just a couple of weeks!! Anyway, it's time for another edition of Show and Tell Sunday
This week's questions:

1. Three favorite songs right now.

I know these songs a tad bit older but I do love them and they just make me want to dance!

Call Me Maybe (my daughter's favorite song)



 American Girl (I love this video)



The No Song (my daughter loves this song)



2. Three favorite movies that remind you of summer.

Dirty Dancing
Grease
Now and Then

3. Three favorite articles of clothing that you wear.

Leggings
Oversized t-shirt
My husband's shorts

4. Three items on your wish list.

Day Designer planner (for my business)
Leather travelers notebook
KiKi K A5 binder  

5. Three books you would recommend to someone.

The Help


The Notebook


P. S. I Love You



Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday Lovelies!!

Until tomorrow,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment