Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!

How was your weekend?

Mine was very good, filled with lots of reading and relaxing with a little bit of cleaning thrown into the mix. Well, here we go again, it's Monday and we have a busy week ahead of us with 4th of July this week and trying to figure out what we are going to do and what we are going to eat.

Anyways, enough jabbering, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday!


As I look outside the window:

It's sunny with a beautiful blue sky and it's going to be a hot one!

Right now I am:

Sitting in the living room, watching the Disney channel with the Little, and typing this post.

 On my beside table:

I guess I should say on my book shelf. Here's the list of what I am reading right now.

Dr. Sleep
The Fault in Our Stars (my buffer book)
Echos of Titanic (another buffer book for Dr. Sleep)


On my TV this week:

I'm just watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix and thinking about watching The Walking Dead. 

Listening to:

The Little reading her superhero books.

On the menu this week:

Monday- Tacos, chips and salsa
Tuesday- Chicken, penne pasta, fried squash and zucchini
Wednesday- Meatballs with beef gravy, mashed potatoes, salad
Thursday- Sandwiches and chips
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-

On my to do list:

Grocery shop
Work on orders
Mail orders
Steam carpets

What I am creating:

Stickers, stickers, and more stickers

My simple pleasure:

Reading a good book

Homemaking tips:

Did you know that peroxide gets rid of mold in the bathroom? I just found this out today. It works wonders!! Who knew?!?

Looking around the house:

My house needs some serious TLC. It's pretty much a disaster area right now, but I am slowly working on it, one room at a time. 

Prayer list:  

My husband as he decides what graduate program to pick for the Fall semester.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment