Image Map

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday! Guess what time it is.....that's right....it's time for Sunday Social. Grab the button, answer the questions and link up with Neely! 

This week's questions:

1. What was your college major?

My original major in college was Elementary education, but I changed it during my Sophomore year to Psychology and my minor was Sociology. Now, I'm working on a Master's degree.

2. What is the best purchase you have made lately?

Let's see I haven't bought very much for myself lately, but the last thing I bought myself was a bag for my planner. I bought the fold it up organizer in Big Dot from Thirty One!  I love it!!


3. What is something silly that we don't know about you and go......

Well, I don't know if this would be considered silly or not, but I like to decorate my planner.

4. Favorite holiday?

Christmas!! 



5. The thing you do when you wake up?

Check on the Husbster and then check on The Little

Have a wonderful Sunday night!!!

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment