Image Map

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Life Lately

Hi Lovelies!

Long time no see, huh? We have been busy little bees over here in our neck of the woods. We have had dance classes, dress rehearsals, class assignments, papers, and packaging order from my etsy shop. So, yeah, we have been busy. Here is a small recap of what has been going on:

Dance Class/Dress Rehearsal:

The Little has her dance recital this weekend and at the dress rehearsal she looked to cute doing her little dances. She looked to cute in her costumes. 

Class Assignments and Papers:

I am taking an 8 weeks graduate class that has kept me pretty busy. We have papers and assignments due every week. I don't particularly like this class, but I'm sticking with it will be happy if I can pull out a "B".

Etsy Shop:

My shop has kept me pretty busy for the last few weeks. I love it. When I opened it I never thought it take off the way it has. I sell accessories that can be used in planners, all orders can be customized. Here is the shop link if anyone is interested: www.sweetpeadesignstoo.etsy.com. Also, this week is the launch of the new Erin Condren Life Planner (2014-2015). Here is my referral link if anyone is interested: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/angelavantine-8570

So, that's what we have been up to lately! What have you been up to?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment