Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm Lovin'.......

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Tuesday, or what's left of it! Today I talking about things that I'm lovin'. These are in no particular order!

1. Orange is the New Black


I recently discovered this series on Netflix and I am addicted to it. I'm still in season one and I think I'm on episode #5.

2. My planner.

I love writing all of my lists in it, decorating it, and making stickers for it. It's how I spend my
"me time" and it's very relaxing.

3. Fruit salad



I'm loving fruit salad. I think I have been eating it with every meal. I love how simple it is to make and how it basically goes with anything that I am eating. Plus, it doesn't heat up the kitchen and I can make it with just about any fruit.

4. Organization.

Right now, I'm on an organization kick. I think I have organized every closet so far, and now I am working on the kitchen cabinets. Now, if I could just make my refrigator lool like this, I'll be one happy Momma!!



5. Keeping Up with the Kardashians



Yes, this is my gulity pleasure and I am not ashamed to admit it. 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment