Image Map

Saturday, January 31, 2015

10 weeks Pregnant!!

Hi Lovelies!!! 

This week I am 10 weeks pregnant! We had our first ultrasound this past Wednesday and baby was measuring 11 weeks 1 day with a heart rate of 160bmp. Our official due date is now August 18th, but since I will be having a repeat c-section I will have the baby the week before.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound. Baby V 2.0 was wiggling around and moving his/hand hand. It was just so cute.

Later on I will be adding bump photos and I will be adding information from babycenter.com.

How far along:  

I'm 10 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain:

I think I have gained about 5 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes:

No right now, but I imagine that I will be in them soon!
 
Stretch marks:

None

Sleep:

Sleep seems to be improving. I just need to get to bed much earlier.

Best moment of the week:

Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and seeing how excited The little is to become a big sister.



Miss anything:

Absolutely nothing.

Movement:

None yet and I cannot wait to feel this Little One moving around. 

Food cravings:

Popcorn, which I finally had yesterday.

Anything making you queasy:

Every morning I wake queasy and I go to bed feeling queasy.

Have you started to show yet:

Yes, definitely starting to show more this week.

 Gender:

Unknown and we will be finding out.

Labor signs:

None

Belly button (in or out):

In
Weddings rings on or off:

Still on!!

Happy or moody:

Some day I am happy and then some days I am very moody. It just depends on the day.

Looking forward to:

Having this baby grow and grow and grow!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment