Image Map

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dole Whips!

Hi Lovelies! 

I'm glad to be back!! I have had a couple of rough weeks and will update everyone tomorrow evening. I just wanted to share a yummy recipe that found quite by accident one day. So here it is! Enjoy!!!!

I have never had this particular recipe before, but I have seen it all over Pintrest. From what   I have been told no Disney trip is complete without trying this treat before you leave. This copycat Dole Whip recipe will satisfy your cravings for this delicious treat. 

 

"Copycat" Dole Whips
 
INGREDIENTS
2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
6 oz Pineapple Juice

DIRECTIONS
Blend all ingredients in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
If mixture is too runny, add 1/4 cup ice and process further.
Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixtore to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment