Image Map

Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good evening Lovelies!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.Ours was rather relaxing and we just spent time together and just watched movies and relaxed.



The weather in my neck of the woods:

The weather has been gorgeous here lately and it's starting to get rather warm. Being almost 8 months has me now looking forward to the triple digits that I know are coming soon.



Things that make me happy:

Spending time with hubby and little girl,

Menu for this week:

Since I did not follow this menu plan, I'm going to be using it again for this week.

Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs with green beans
Tuesday: Leftovers from Monday

Wednesday: Sandwhiches (Tuna or chicken salad)

Thursday: Garlic chicken, mashed potatoes green beans

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Pot roast with potatoes and carrots

Sunday: Beans (Lunch) Burritos (Supper)

What's on my TV today:

Still watching Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Wonder Years.

I plan on watching some movies as well; Click, The Lost Boys, Steel Magnolias Fried Green Tomatoes just to name a few. 

Looking around the house:

My entire house needs to be cleaned and organized. Hopefully with the help of my wonderful husband this will be done soon.

On my To Do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Bathrooms
Bedrooms

New recipe I want to try:

This is a recipe that I have been wanting to try for some time now! It looks absolutely yummy!

 White Chicken Enchiladas
In the craft basket:

I'm still working on stickers for my shop and  hope to have a sale sometime this week. I'm going to have a sale for the 4th of July starting on Wednesday. So, be on the look out for a special code that I will providing.

Looking forward to this week:

Working on the baby's room and organizing all of her clothes and a quick trip that we are taking later. 


 I haven't read to many blogs this week.

 Lessons I learned from  last week:

Sometimes keeping my mouth shut is the best thing that I can do.

On my mind:

Still wondering if we will ever be organized before out little girl gets here.

Devotionals, prayers, and bible verses:

I love this bible verse, so I think I will use it again this week.
Have a wonderful Monday!!


~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment