Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2016

Checking In-- Part Duex

Hi Lovelies!!

Sorry I have been MIA for the since last week. We have been busy around these parts. First, each one of us were sick throughout the week and thankfully we are pretty much over the head colds that we had. We celebrated Easter and just relaxed and had some fun hiding eggs.

Anyway, I will be back tomorrow with a post describing my morning routine. I will have my menu plan in a separate post and I will be scheduling posts for the rest of the week. Some of these posts will include the following:

My evening routine
Facts about Pretty in Pink
6 ways to relax before bed
My laundry routine
Friday favorites
My currently post
Sunday social

Be on the look out for these posts this week! Have a nice evening and Good night!

XOXO

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment