Image Map

Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/18/2016

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone is doing well and are ready for a full week ahead. I cannot believe that summer is almost over that the first day of school is just right around the corner. Where did the summer go? I cannot believe that I will have a 1st grader and a one year old. Time is moving too fast, please slow down.

Here is my Happy Homemaker contribution!! Enjoy!

The weather:

HOT! HOT! HOT! It's supposed to be in the triple digits all this week. 

On my reading pile:

Right now I'm reading "Ruby" by V.C. Andrews from her Landry series. This one and the "Flowers in the Attic" series are my two favorites to read again and again.

On my tv:

I discovered a new channel on our Roku, tubitv. I have been binge watching Rock of Love and My Fair Brady.

On the menu this week:

Monday- Beans and cornbread
Tuesday- Roast with potatoes and carrots and fresh green beans
Wednesday- 
Thursday-
Friday- 
Saturday-
Sunday-

On my to do list:

Laundry and just general housecleaning

What I'm creating:

Nothing at the moment, but I do have some ideas for some new stickers and planner inserts.

Looking around the house:

It needs some serious TLC. I just finished picking up the living room and now I have to clean the kitchen and wash and sanitize bottles. Then I need to put the roast in the crock pot for tomorrow. 

On my prayer list: 

My husband and I are going through a tough time (finance wise). We could really use some prayers right now,

Have a nice evening and Good night.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment