It's Sunday and that means it's time for something called Show and Tell Sunday. So, let's have some fun and get to know one another a little bit better!
This week's questions:
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through? Honestly, when I left home. Those first few years were the hardest, with the stalking (dad, brother, and sister), the phone calls, and the restraining orders. It was the hardest time in my life and it has made me stronger.
2. What was your best birthday? When I first became a mom. It was the sweetest and most wonderful day.
3. What has been your favorite thing you have done in your city? Driving the Festivial of Lights at our local park at Christmas time.
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night? Honestly just staying home with my husband, eating a yummy dessert (when the kids are in bed), and watching a movie.
5. Have you ever been to a blog conference? No, but I would eventually like to attend one. They sound fun!!
Next week's questions:
1. Three favorite songs right now.
2. Three favorite movies that remind you of summer.
3. Three favorite articles of clothing that you wear.
4. Three items on your wish list.
5. Three books you would recommend to someone.