Image Map

Saturday, November 5, 2011

15 interesting facts about me


15 interesting facts about me.

1. I am the oldest of 4 children.
2. I have known my husband since grade school. We didn't start talking and dating until we were in college.
3. My husband and I were together for 17 years before we ever got married. So, we have been together 18   years, but married for one.
4. I love the movies Grease and Dirty Dancing. I know all of the songs and will sing them during the movies.
5. I love to cook, especially to bake, desserts are my speciality.
6. I want to open my own bakery someday.
7. I love to read. I especially love to read murder mysteries (Mary Higgins Clark) and horror novels (Stephen King).
8. I loath romance novels and have never read one.
9. Stephen King is my favorite author. Mary Higgins Clark is my second favorite. V.C. Andrews is my third favorite.
10. I'm righthanded.
11.I'm directionally challenged, so is my husband. It's always an adventure when we go somewhere new.
12. I'm addicted to pinterest.
13. I'm 4'10". (my husband calls me a midget, in a loving way of course!!)
14. I love being a mom and wife!! I love by daughter and husband with my whole heart. I love them to the moon and back. Being a mom is the best job in the world and I would not give it for anything!!!!
15. I can't resist anything sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment