Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

Behind the Blogger -Day 11

Behind the Blogger Challenge-Day 11

Today's prompt- Someone I would like to meet.

This is a tough one for me, since there are so many people that I would like to meet. As I sit here thinking about who I would like to meet, one person comes to mind:

Stephen King

My favorite author, Stephen King!!! I have been reading his books since I was 13 years old and I love all of them. I think my all time favorite book is Carrie. I have read it several times and never get tired of it. I have many of his books several times, expect for IT, I can only read that one once. That damn clown gave me nightmares for like, a month!!!!

Another one that I cannot read is The Stand, I can't get past the first chapter. I guess after watching the TV movie I know what is coming and it's easier to deal with than to read it, plus its over 1500 pages long! It would take me like a year to read it!

~Mama Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment