Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Behind the Blogger -Day 7

Day 7- Behind the Blogger Challenge

Today's prompt- A picture of someone or something that has the biggest impact on you.

My daughter has made the biggest impact on my life, but I am not able to share a picture of her because Papa Bear doesn't want me to post her picture on my blog due to privacy issues. I will say that being a stay at home mom has also made a big impact on my life.

Being a stay at home mom is the hardest job that I have ever had, but it is also the most rewarding as well. I get the privledge of seeing all of Baby Bear's firsts (the first time she rolled over, her first smile, her first giggle, her first word, crawling, walking,etc.). Each one was rewarding and exciting and I'm blessed that I was able to see them.

Most of the people that I encounter assume that we make enough money for me to stay at home, but that is far from the truth. We cannot afford for me to stay at home, but we make it work. We make alot of sacrifices, for example, we don't go to the movies and we don't eat out. I haven't bought any new clothes in almost a year. We make sure the Baby Bear is provided for, the things we need can wait. Papa Bear works more hours so I can stay at home as well. For me, being a stay at home mom is not a luxury, it is a necessity that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

~Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment