Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Bucket List

I've seen these bucket lists floating around on some of the blogs that I read daily. So, I thought I would add my own bucket list . These are the some of the things that I would like to eventually do in my lifetime. I have decided that these are the things that I want to be proud of doing. We will see how far I get on this list, remember, it's an ongoing list (I'll be adding to this list at various times)

Get married.
Become a mom. 
Join a church.
Run a mile.
Start a garden.
Own a home.
Host Thanksgiving dinner.
Make one DIY craft from pinterest.
Make one new recipe from pinterest.
Start my own business.
Meet all the moms on the OUM board.
Pay it forward.
Take a family vacation anywhere.
Be debt free.
Grow a garden (any kind of garden).

There's what my bucket list looks like! What does yours look like?
~Angie~

No comments:

Post a Comment