Image Map

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done one of these in a long time!!!!

I'm thankful for.....

1.  My Husband. He is my rock and without him I would not be where I am today. He made me a mommy and he is the best hubby and daddy in the whole world. As I am always telling him, he is the cheese to my macaroni.

2. My daughter. She is the light of my life. She brings me so much joy and my heart feels with so much love each and every I see her smile or hear her little giggle.

3. Friends. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have mean the world to me and I know I can count on them for anything.

4. Small town living. I love the small town that we live in. It's so quite and peaceful here. Dare I say it, it's almost like living in the country.

5. Being a SAHM. This is something that I am very thankful for. Even though we cannot afford it, we make it work on one income. I am greatful to my husband for working as hard as he so that I can do this for our daughter.

What are you thankful for?

~Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment