Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

I thought I would give this link up thing a try this week. This is my first ever link up, I'm so excited to see how this works.  I'm rather new to the blogging world, so please bear with me while I figure the blogging thing out.
 
{Happy Homemaker Monday}


The weather in my neck of the woods.
 
Cold and rainy.

Things that make me happy.

Thanksgiving and sleep

Book I'm reading.

Mary Higgins Clark- On the street where we meet.

What's on my TV today.

Movies from Netflix

On the menu for dinner.

Cheeseburger pizza

On my to do list.

Housework
Laundry

New recipe I want to try soon.

One for broccoli rice casserole that I found on pinterest.

Looking forward to this week.

Thanksgiving
My favorite blog post this week.

I haven't done much blog hopping this week.
 
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share).
 
 
On my mind. 
 
Thanksgiving and family

No comments:

Post a Comment