Image Map

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Checking In

Hi Lovelies. 

\
It's been a few days and I thought I would take a few minutes and pop to say hello and just a simple little check in post. The days have passes so fast that I just feel that I will never to be to catch up. I guess I should just take it one day at a time, right? Here are some random jumbled thoughts that have been rolling around in my head the last few days.

-- My heart goes out to Celine Dion who just last her husband and her brother within days of each other. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and heartache she and her sons are going through right now.

-- I need to menu plan for the next couple of weeks and I have no idea where to start. 

-- My house needs some serious TLC. It's a mess and I just don't feel like cleaning it right now. I need some motivation right now. 

-- I'm excited for the premiere of "Fuller House" next month. Now if only Netflix would stream "Full House"..... one can dream right?

-- I have been binge watching TV shows for the last few weeks.... so far I have watched "How I Met Your Mother", "Gilmore Girls", "Friends", and now I am watching "Sliders". As for movies I have watched "Meet the Parents", "Meet the Fockers", and "Rockstar" (seriously the best 80s soundtrack ever).

-- I am behind on laundry and I don't even care right now. 

-- My hands are so dry that they hurt. 

-- I need some new books to read. Any suggestions?

Anyway,  I have some things that I need to take care of. I should be back to blogging more regularly tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well. Until next time!! 

XOXO

~Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment