Image Map

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Currently.....

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone has had a great day!  We have been relaxing, playing with play doh, running races in the house since it's too cold to play outside and just generally enjoying spending time together. I thought I would share a currently post with all of you. Here we go!!

Reading... I am reading A Haunted Love Story by Nark Spencer. So far I'm loving it. 



Watching... Netflix. Right now I'm watching Young and Hungry. I love this series!




Trying... To focus on one word this year.. Fcous... Why? Because I need to be more focused this year.

Cooking... Nothing at the moment. I'm thinking about putting something in the crockpot for tomorrow. 

Eating... Nothing.. I am so not hungry right now.. 

Drinking...Water, water, and more water.



 Calling.. No one at the moment. No need to call anyone at this time. 

Texting.. No one. I was texting my mom earlier but no one right now. 

Pinning... Food, books, baby topics, blog post ideas.

Tweeting... Nothing. Yea, another thing.. I haven't been on Twitter in a minute either. Whoops. 

Going... No where. But I will be going to bed soon.

Loving... My life. New Year. New Me. My family.

Hating... that is such a strong word. I don't hate anyone or anything.

Discovering.. Myself this year. Self-Control ya'll. 
Thinking.. How blessed I am.  I have a great life,  great husband, great family and friends. 

Feeling.. Sleepy.. Tired.. Exhausted. 

Hoping (for)... a good week this week. We have a huge opportunity coming up soon and we hope it works out for us.

Listening (to)... the TV and the Husband talking.

Celebrating... Nothing at the moment.

Smelling... the caramel that I put in my hot chocolate. 



Thanking... The Lord for a great life. 

Considering... ummm.. I have no idea right now.. 

Starting.. to plan more. I do have a planner that I have been neglecting. I hope to plan the next couple of weeks and making my to do list for the next few days. I am also going to menu plan for the next few weeks as well. 

Finishing..  my home management binder. I should be finished with this in the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment