Image Map

Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Evening Lovelies! 

I know it's late but I am just getting to this post since I have had a pretty busy day. Housework has taken over my entire day and now I have clean and nice smelling home. Anyways, let's get to the reason for this post-- it's Happy Homemaker Monday!



The weather:

The mornings have cold, but the afternoons have been warm and sunny.

Right now:

I'm sitting here typing this post and watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

Thinking:

That I need to find a way to promote the planner inserts that I have been working on for my shop. I have no idea how I am going to do this. I hope to have them listed by the end of the week.

Looking forward to:  

My birthday is in a couple of weeks, the Super Bowl (I need to figure out the menu), and Valentine's day. February is always a good month in our house. I love planning for parties and I love that the Super Bowl is the day before my birthday.

On my reading pile:

Nothing at the moment.

Things that make me happy:

Spending time with my husband and two little girls. Reading a good book. Making the perfect cheesecake.

On the menu for the week:

Monday- pot roast, potatoes, peas (slow cooker)
Tuesday- Beans (lunch) Burritos (Dinner)
Wednesday- Leftovers from M and T
Thursday- Skillet Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Friday- Ham and cheese sliders, fries, salad
Saturday- BBQ chicken sandwiches, potato salad
Sunday- Beans (lunch) Burritos/Frito Pies (Dinner)

On my To Do list:

Laundry
Menu planning
Planning my week in my planner
Vaccum
General tidy up (entire house)
Clean out the car

What I am creating:

Stickers for my daughter's cape for the 100th day of school.

Looking around the house:

My house need some tidying up but not much.

On my prayer list:

Friends and family.

Bible verse, devotional, favorite quote:



Have a great night!!

XOXO

Angie

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched Gilmore Girls, it's always been a show I wanted to watch but haven't gotten around to it, I might have to.

    Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete