Image Map

Monday, January 25, 2016

Menu Plan Monday

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone has had an awesome Monday! I finally forced myself to sit down and plan a menu for this week. When I was creating this menu I was going for simple, quick, and easy. 

Here we go!! 



Monday- pot roast, potatoes, peas (slow cooker)
Tuesday- Beans (lunch) Burritos (Dinner)
Wednesday- Leftovers from M and T
Thursday- Skillet Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Friday- Ham and cheese sliders, fries, salad
Saturday- BBQ chicken sandwiches, potato salad
Sunday- Beans (lunch) Burritos/Frito Pies (Dinner)

Now to plan next week's menu!

Have a great night!

XOXO

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a week of great eats . Im a new follower and look forward to reading future posts and getting to know you ~Angela

    ReplyDelete