Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning Lovelies, how are you all this Monday?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours was very relaxing. We just stayed at home, watched movies and football, and made some cookies and hot chocolate.

Well, it's Monday and that means it's time for Happy Homemaker Monday!!


The weather outside is:

Bright, chilly, but also very nice.

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Cinnamon Roll Toaster Strudel

As I look outside my window:

The sun is shining with a few clouds in the sky. The wind is blowing gently and swaying the empty branches on the trees.

Right now I am:

Sitting on the couch, writing this post, and watching youtube videos, while typing this blog post.

As I look around the house: 

The kitchen needs to be cleaned, and the living room and dining room needs to be picked up. The house needs some TLC.

On today's To Do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Bathrooms
Bedrooms

On the menu this week:

Monday: BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday: Leftovers from Monday
Wednesday: Baked potatoes and salad

Thursday: Lasagna with garlic bread
Friday: Hamburgers and fries
Saturday: Leftovers from Thursday
Sunday: Beans, cornbread, fried potatoes

In the craft basket:

I'm still working on stickers for my shop and  hope to have a sale sometime this week. And I am hoping to add some more planner bands that I have made in the last couple of days.

Happening this week:
School starts again, grocery shopping, and a very important business meeting. 

Devotionals, prayers, and bible verses:

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment