Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday- 6/13/2016

Hi Lovelies!

It's Monday again, and it's almost over. I really need to write this post earlier in the day, but the day just gets away from me. Anyway, here it is on all it's glory!!!

Happy Homemaker Monday



1. The weather:

It's dark outside and since I can see the stars, it's clear. Earlier today it rained again, which meant there was more flooding in our area.

2. On my reading pile

Still reading My Sister's Keeper and I will starting on the Flowers in the Attic series (again).

3. On my TV:

Mad About You (crackle)
How I Met Your Mother
A Different World

4.  On the menu for this week:

Monday: Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday- Pizza rolls, salad, fruit
Saturday-
Sunday- Beans, cornbread

5. On my to do list:

Laundry
Bathrooms
Bedrooms
Laundry room
Planning the rest of this week and next week

6. What I am creating:

More A5 inserts and stickers for my planner

7. Looking around the house:

I actually finished my evening routine (I will have a post about this later in the week) before 8pm. I usually don't get to start on it until after the girls are in bed ( around 9pm). My house is actually clean and I love that feeling.

8. On my prayer list:

A few friends and family members

Have a wonderful evening! Good night!!

XOXO

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment