Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2016

June Goals

Hi Lovelies!!

I cannot believe that it's already June! The year is half over, my baby will be 10 months in just a few days, and I have a first grader now. Time needs to slow down just a little bit!!

Since I haven't written a monthly goals post in such a long time, I thought it was time to set some goals for June.

1. Read at least 3 books.
2. Plan a trip to the zoo.
3. Eat more fruits and veggies.
4. Organize all of the closets
5. Workout 3 times a week.
6. Surprise the Hubby on Father's Day.
7. Cook one new meal a week.
8. Spend some alone time with my Hubster.
9. Spend one on one time with girls.

I would love to know what some of your June goals are! Tell me below or leave a link to a post where you listed them!

What are your June goals?

XOXO

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment