Image Map

Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 6/6/216

Hi Lovelies!

It's almost midnight and I am just sitting down to write this post. Today has been a whirlwind of cleaning and playing with the kids.  Anyways, let's get on with today's post!


 

The weather outside is: 

Once the rain stopped, the weather has been just beautiful. We have been soaking up the sun before it gets too hot to even be outside.

 Breakfast time...what is on your plate this morning

Waffles, fruit and milk

As I look out my window:

DARK

Right now I am:

Writing this post, watching A Different World, and listening to the hubster talk about his class 
 

On today's to do list

It's a long one with mostly household chores and working in my planners.

Currently reading

Still reading My sister's keeper and thinking about checking out the "Little House" books again.



 On the TV today (Netflix)

Gilmore Girls
The Ranch (Love this and I highly recommend it)
Friends
Family Ties
Seventh Heaven
Ground for Life
A Different World
Pulp Fiction

On the menu this week:

Monday- Sandwiches and chips
Tuesday- Chicken tenders, mac and cheese, veggie and fruit
Wednesday- Grilled chicken, salad, and fruit
Thursday- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks, salad
Saturday- Roast, potatoes, carrots
Sunday- Beans and cornbread

What I'm creating at the moment:

Planner inserts and revamping my menu planner.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week

I want to this panini recipe, it looks so yummy!!!




Devotional or Quotes:




XOXO
~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment