Image Map

Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Other Half

Hi Lovelies!!

I found this little survey on Facebook and I wanted to share it with all of you. I thought I would be the best way to talk about my husband and our relationship.

1. Where did you meet your other half?

We actually met in grade school, 3rd grade. We had some of the same friends through grade school, middle school, and high school.

2. How long have you been with your significant other?

 We have been together for 23 years.

3. If you're married, when did you say "I do"?

We said "I do" on December 23, 2009 ( I was 5 months pregnant) at our local courthouse. 

4. What song did you walk down the aisle to?

There was no song, however, if we had had a traditional wedding I would have walked to Livin' on a Prayer (the slower version)

5. Do you have any children yet?


Yes... two beautiful daughters.

6. What's your favorite thing about your other half?


I love how he is with our girls. He loves them so much and spends so much time with them.

7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts?


No, we were not high sweethearts, but we were college sweethearts

8. Where was your first date?

Golden Corral

9. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"?


Three months

10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed?


 We dated for 16 years before he proposed to me

11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half?


This is embarrassing, but we have not traveled yet.

12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentines Day?


I usually make dinner for us with a special dessert.

13. What does your favorite 'date night' consist of?

Ha!!! What is a date night? We haven't been out on a date in the almost 7 years

14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half?


The best gift he has ever given me were balloons and flowers when we first stated dating.  

How did you meet your significant other?

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment