1. Set a specific goal for the day. Start by figuring out how much you consume now, and how much you should consume. Then zero in on real numbers like going from 3 glasses to 8 glasses per day.
2. Invest in a water bottle that you will actually use and keep it close by.
3. Or DIY a custom bottle with deadlines. An easy way to keep you goals in sight.
4. Use an app to track your progress. Free apps like waterlogged and daily water help track, store, and analyze your water consumption.
5. Infuse your water with fruits, vegetables, and even herbs.
6. Get motivated with a filter that also lets you give back.
7. Squeeze a drink into the daily routines you already have.
8. Use a straw.
9. Make a water wager. Ask friends and family to join you, make it a goal to drink at least 5 glasses per day.
10. Hydrate with water based foods. Foods like cucumbers, salad greens, grapefruit, cantaloupe, and watermelon rank high in water conent and help keep you hydrated throughout the day.
11 Or order something spicy.
12. Cut juice with sparkling water
13. Switch things up other H20 based beverages.