Superbowl LI is in two days, so I thought I would share a few recipes that I plan on making with you. Enjoy!!
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- 20 small Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut in half crosswise
- 1 pound deli black forest ham, sliced
- 20 slices provolone cheese
- 8-oz. container spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with the bottom halves of the sweet rolls. Top with the ham, then the provolone cheese slices. Spread the cream cheese onto the bottoms of the sweet roll tops and place them in a layer on top of the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onions and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and pour evenly over tops of the sandwiches. Sprinkle the poppy seeds over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until warmed through. Cut at the seams with a knife and serve warm!
Loaded tater tot skewers
- Bag of Tater Tots
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Cook your tater tots according to directions until golden brown in color. Ours was in a 425 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Once you pull them out of the oven, let cool for approximately 2-5 minutes until you can skewer them onto the skewers. I suggest 6-7 per skewer.
- Once on the skewers and on the pan, sprinkle ranch dressing over each of tater tots.
- Then sprinkle the bacon and then the cheese.
- Into the oven for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Remove from oven and serve.