Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 2017 Goals

Happy New Year Lovelies!!

Only three days in to the new year and I am fired up!!! Now, I know that's any easy attitude to have this early in the game, but I don't care because I feel like this year is going to be amazing. Although I have had problems in the past with writing goals then setting out to achieve them, I am hoping that setting and writing my monthly goals will be the best approach in achieving them.

My primary focus for this month is to get back to a consistent fitness routine. I know this will be difficult because I have two kids, and one of them is in the clingy stage right now, but I am determined to make this into a daily habit that I can keep up with throughout the year.


My health and fitness goals for January 2017:

1. Lose 5 pounds
2. Walk 5x per week (either outside or using a walking dvd)
3. Practice yoga 3x per week
4. Increase water intake
5. Eat healthier and cut down the amount of sweets that I make and eat

Business goals for January 2017:

1. Write/publish issue #2 of Slice of Life newspaper
2. Email 5 businesses about advertising per day
3. Sell 10-15 ads this month
4. Help more with the layout more often

Personal goals for January 2017:

1. Sleep at least 6 hours per night
2. Write down at least one thing that I am grateful for each night
3. Learn to relax and destress
4. Read 3 books for my reading challenge

I return to the real world and adulting on Thursday and the Big Girl returns to school. I am so ready to get back into a routine and I hope to start achieving these goals as soon as possible.

What is ONE thing you want to accomplish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment