Image Map

Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 6/12/2017

Good evening Lovelies!! Welcome to another edition of Happy Homemaker Monday!! 




The weather:::

Hot, windy, and oh did I mention hot!

On my reading pile:::

Since I have decided to sign up for the summer reading program with my daughter, I have been re-visiting some of my childhood favorites!! I'm also going to read a few Mary Higgins Clark novels.








Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

Dawson's Creek. Orange is the New Black, and Party of Five

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday- Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper, carrots
Tuesday- Chicken and cheese quesadillas chips, rice, veggies and fruit
Wednesday- Sandwiches, chips, veggie and fruit
Thursday- Beans and cornbread, fried potatoes
Friday- Pizza, breadsticks and salad
Saturday- Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, and fruit
Sunday- Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room
Set up a day for my daughter's fundraiser that she's wants to have for our local library

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper

Happening this week:::

Grocery shopping for the week
Summer reading program
Girl Scouts Day Camp

Looking around the house:::

The kitchen is clean and the living room needs to be picked up

What I'm wearing today:::

black shorts and a red t-shirt

One of my simple pleasures:::

Spending time with my family

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading The Little House books as a kid, imagine it is fun to re-read those! Your weather sounds a bit like ours except it looks like we had some rain overnight. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete