Image Map

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Musings 6/11/2017

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Musing!


This week's musings:

1. When do you take time for you?

When my 1 year old is napping and my 7 year is having her quiet time, I enjoy reading.

2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?

My need to keep things neat orderly.
 
3. What is your biggest attribute?

I'm a very trusting and loyal person.

4. What is your favorite place to shop online?

I would have to say Amazon.

5. What is your favorite place to kill time?

I would have to say my local mall.

Next week's musings:

1. 4 favorite phone apps
2. 4 favorite Summer TV shows
3. 4 things you would NEVER do
4. 4 items you carry with you no matter what
5. 4 blogs we should follow

Make sure to join on the fun down below in the comments, have some Sunday Musings fun and make new friends!!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment