Image Map

Friday, June 16, 2017

June Goals

It has been awhile since I have done a goals post and this post is long overdue. I have completely let the chaos that is my life take over. I haven't touched my planner in a couple of weeks, which explains the chaotic life. Whoops!!!

But now that I have our summer routine established, I am excited about setting some goals and I am really going to push myself this month. There are a lot of things that I would like to accomplish so hopefully by the end of the month I will feel good about things. Here we go!!!



Personal Goals

  • drink more water
  • meditate for 5 minutes before bed. Stretch for a few minutes when getting up.
  • get better quality sleep by going to bed earlier
  • workout consistently
Family Goals

  • Adapt to our summer schedules. Create a morning, afternoon, and evening routines for the summer.
  • Celebrate Father's Day.
  • Cross off items from our Summer Bucket List
Blog Goals

  • Post at least 3x per week.
  • Make a new list of blog post ideas
  • Schedule posts until the end of the June
  • Create an editorial calendar for the rest of summer 
I hope your June has started out as a fantastic month. Have you set any goals yet? Any fun summer plans? Have you started to cross things off of your Summer Bucket List? 




No comments:

Post a Comment