Image Map

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Musings 6/4/2017

Hi Lovelies!

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Musings!

 This week's musings:

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us: Hi! I'm Angie and my blog here is Life with The Vanns.
I hope you like it!!!


2. What is your favorite form of social media and why? Right now I am really loving Instagram. I love how you get to small glimpses of other people's lives.


3. What made you start a blog? Truthfully, I just wanted to see if I could do it and stick with it. I had some other blogs before starting mine and they really inspired me to start one.


4. What do you feel is the most meaningful post you have written? My oldest daughter's birth post. (I will have to link it later).


Next Weeks Musings:
 
1. When do you take time for you?
2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
3. What is your biggest attribute?
4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
5. What is your favorite place to kill time?

 Make sure to join on the fun down below in the comments, have some Sunday Musings fun and make new friends!!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment