Image Map

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

It's been quite a while since I have done a What's Up Wednesday post. I thought tonight would be a great time to bring it back!

What I'm eating this week:  I have a meal plan full of easy meals that won't heat up the house.

What I'm working on this week: I'm working on planner bands, planner clips, and planner inserts. I hope to have these listed soon in my new shop. I'm also working on a meal planner.

What I'm watching/reading: Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls Season One and I'm re-watching The Ranch.




What I'm listening to: The TV (Gilmore Girls)

What I'm loving: Everything Summer! Bring on shorts and tank tops, flip flops, and Dallas Cowboys training camp!!!


What are you up to this Wednesday?





No comments:

Post a Comment