Image Map

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Currently 7/29/2017

 Time and place: 11:26pm  and I am in the living room, typing up this post.
 
Eating: Nothing at the moment

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)


Watching: How I Met Your Mother



Reading: Elvis and Me




Loving: the bullet journal that I made. I love how it is coming together and I am loving the layouts that I have created.

Working: Right now, I am working on some more inserts and some planner bands for the shop and I am working on my first ebook. I am working on my cookbook and gathering recipes.

Listening: to the TV

Buying: a new planner (still looking)

Planning: my ebook and setting up a writing schedule, setting up a schedule for my cookbook and meal planning strategy guide. I'm also working on my meal planner and I am planning Candence's birthday party.  Whew! That's alot of planning!!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment