Image Map

Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Honemaker Monday 7/10/2017

Good Morning Lovelies and Happy Monday?  

How was your weekend?

It was pretty good. We didn't do much. We just relaxed and watched movies on Netflix. I love weekends where we can just stay at home and not have to run any errands.




The weather:::



On my reading pile:::

I am still reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. So far I am loving it!



Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

Titanic (I can't help it, I love this movie), How I Met Your Mother, 10 Things I Hate About You

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-Slow cooker creamy ranch chicken
Tuesday- Out with the Family
Wednesday- Slow cooker meatball subs
Thursday- Sandwiches and chips/Leftovers
Friday- Pizza, breadsticks and salad
Saturday-Pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Sunday- Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper
Write Mattie Beal story for newspaper

Happening this week:::

Grocery shopping for the week
A gets her cast off
Field trip with the Girl Scouts
Library funderaiser

Looking around the house:::

My house is clean!!!

What I'm wearing today:::

black shorts and a gray t-shirt

One of my simple pleasures:::

Watching a good movie on Netflix

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


No comments:

Post a Comment