Image Map

Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/3/2017

Good Morning Lovelies and Happy Monday?  

How was your weekend?

It was pretty good, expect for the electricity going out 3 times since Friday. Once was because of the storm that blew through on Friday (it was out for 6 hours) and then yesterday it was out for two more hours so the linemen would work on some of the lines. 

I really could use another day of weekend though!




The weather:::



On my reading pile:::

Right now I am reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. So far I am loving it!



Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

Titanic (I can't help it, I love this movie), How I Met Your Mother, 10 Things I Hate About You

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-Pasta with veggies
Tuesday- Out with the Family
Wednesday- Sandwiches, chips, veggie and fruit
Thursday- Beans and cornbread, fried potatoes
Friday- Pizza, breadsticks and salad
Saturday-Meatball subs, salad, fruit
Sunday- Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room
Set up a day for my daughter's fundraiser that she's wants to have for our local library

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper

Happening this week:::

Grocery shopping for the week
4th of July festivities
A has one week left with her cast (she broke her wrist on Memorial Day weekend)

Looking around the house:::

The house is  a mess. Every room needs to be cleaned.

What I'm wearing today:::

black shorts and a gray t-shirt

One of my simple pleasures:::

Watching a good movie on Netflix

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


No comments:

Post a Comment