Image Map

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!!

It's been quite a while since I have done this type of post. I hope you enjoy it! So, here is what I'm up to this Wednesday!

What I'm eating this week:  I have a meal plan full of slow cooker meals and sandwiches. It's just too hot to use the stove or the oven.

What I'm working on this week: I'm still working on planner bands, planner clips, and planner inserts. I hope to have these listed soon in my shop. I am also working on a new project with my hubby. I hope to talk about it soon, but I'm very excited to be working on this with him since it's something that I have always wanted to do.

What I'm watching/reading: Right now I am reading Elvis and Me by Priscilla Presley. I'm loving it!


I'm also watching the TV movie on Youtube as well!




What I'm listening to: Roseann on Laff TV.

What I'm loving: Just spending time with my family before my oldest daughter has to go back to school in a few weeks. I cannot believe that she will be in the 2nd grade!!! 

What are you up to this Wednesday?





No comments:

Post a Comment