Image Map

Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy TGIF (or what's left of it) Lovelies!!

Can you believe the workweek is already over? It sure has flown by for me, and I am happily welcoming Friday after such a busy week. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m planning on spending some serious quality time in the sun with my family this weekend.

So without further ado, let’s get into my latest faves…

Favorite TV show on Netflix: Friends. I love this show and I have watched all 10 seasons at least a dozen times (usually late at night when my youngest needs to cuddle).


Favorite sweet treat: S'mores Brownie Bites! These are the perfect little treat to enjoy around the campfire.



Favorite song: This song is one of my favorites!! Bop by Dan Seals. I know this will show my age but I love country music from the eighties and nineties. It's so much fun to listen to and the songs bring back some of my favorite memories. 


Here's one more that I love- Bubba Shot the Jukebox by Mark Chesnut


Favorite Quote: 



Have a great weekend and leave your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment